Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Jason Basedow



I realize that I have posted several photos of shirtless men to this site and few if any of women. I like girls a lot. I like them so much that I have opened up the cologne ads in magazines and rubbed the smelly paper on my neck before going out in hopes that maybe smelling nice will improve my chances of getting taken home. This application has to be done carefully or you can end up with a nasty paper cut on your neck that would be hard to explain. You might be wondering, "Hey man, why don't you just buy a bottle of cologne?"
1) I have never in my life owned a bottle of cologne. Isn't it a bit late to start?
2) I wouldn't know what to buy. So many delicious flavors out there.
3) From what I hear, the bottles are expensive. Magazine "samples" are free and there are usually 3-5 different flavors per issue, so you either have several doses or you can combine them all and make one big bad cologne cocktail.

While scantily clad women are great to look at, they are usually nowhere as amusing as, say, photos of Patrick Swayze in training to kick and punch the shit out of drunk troublemakers. I give you, from the FMS success story page, Jason. Jason and his fraternity brothers clearly like to work hard and party harder. I'm sure their hard work has landed them a gaggle of hot girls in bikinis or other types of tight swimwear, such as what Jason is wearing in the group photo. I'm sure they're all in the front of the boat talking to each other about how lucky they are to be on a boat with such handsome studs.

It's finally happened...my friends have started calling me "Jason Basedow". It started with questions from friends when they would notice the signed inspirational photo of you I have in my living room. Then I always explain the story of how much your videos, and then you personally, did for me. I started telling the story of how I was an FMS Star Of The Month on your website and now that my friends are seeing the similarities between our health and fitness levels I guess the nickname isn't far off!

These are some pictures from my recent trip to Lake Shasta with my fraternity Theta Chi. It's like a downhill rolling snowball - the more benefits I see and feel, the more motivated I get to stick with FMS!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Sarah D. said…

    I personally don't mind the lack of scantilly clad females posted on this site and actually quite enjoy the pictures of the half naked men both on a comedic and uh... instrinsic level?

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Trader Rick said…

    Great! You can expect a minimum of one shirtless male per week.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should make use of the fact that you have a nearby 24 hr CVS, and its magazine rack within before you do something rash and buy a bottle of the stuff.

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts