Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hy their fokes!

Or as I shoud say... 'G'Day!' This is Arnie, B.S. and if you havent hurd from me much laytlee, its cuz I bin off bettering myself and taking control of my future! Thats right, I have gotten my degri in Jurnlism from THE ohio stayte universitY. I am reporting live from "Under Down" as the locals cal it, thats right, the 17th century equivalent of my alma mater's football team, Austrailila! Im here following my first big scoop, that is, who will be the newest football coach in the big 1o! Im here on location, and the buzz is BIG! Every1 in Sidney is saying that Russel Crow, national hearo and hollywood icon, will be taking the rains for the recently disposed Loyd Car! More later as detayles be come available!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Arnie "The Beekeeper" Solomon said…

    To whom it may concern:
    This was mostly inspired by Kirk Herbsteits intrepid reporting of the Les Miles situation last week, so while I openly endorse hating of OSU for its own sake, that was the motivation in this particular post.

    -A"B"S

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Trader Rick said…

    MUCK FISHIGAN! HAHAHAAHAHA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts