Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I was with Arsenal from the get-go.


2007/08 English Premiership - Outright
Arsenal Open 10.00
Bet Type: Straight bet on above selections Bet Price: 10.00

Bet Amount: $ 30.00

Bet Payout: $ 300.00
Time Placed: August 9, 2007 8:11 PM




Arsenal will not lose Sunday. They may draw, but they will not lose.

So what to do?
If you are an Arsenal fan: Make two separate wagers. Wager #1: bet on Arsenal to win for some amount of money. Wager #2: bet on arsenal to draw for some amount that will make the day a push.

If you are an Arsenal hater: Do the opposite, and ENJOY YOUR PUSH!

Reader: I'm going to London for five days of irreparable damage to my credit cards next Thursday. I will be at the Arsenal/Manchester United match and will file reports before and after.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts