Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

When will 'then' be 'now'?



"What the hell am I lookin' at? When does this happen in the movie?"
"Now."
"You're looking at 'now' sir, everything that happens 'now' is 'happening' now."
"What happened to 'then'?"
"We passed it."
"When?"
"Just now. We're at 'now' now."
"Go back to 'then'."
"When?"
"Now."
"'Now'?"
"Now!"
"I can't."
"Why?"
"We missed it."
"When?"
"Just now."
"When will 'then' be 'now'?"
"Soon."

I think this is it, but since I don't have access to the youtubes, I can't be certain.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Big Al said…

    It's the correct clip. Ah, to remember the days when Mel Brooks still had his comedy fastball...

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger the butler said…

    Such a classic.

    "I see your Schwartz is as big as mine..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts