Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Awful Chief Thanksgiving Shopping Update:
WIR Discovered 0.5 Mile From Apartment

After calling ten or so alcoholic beverage retailers in my neighborhood, I finally found one that carries Wild Irish Rose:

Logan Circle Liquors
1018 Rhode Island Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
(202) 387-4550

Every store I called before this one gave me a "no" like if I was calling a legitimate massage therapist asking if they give out "happy endings".

I don't think procuring turkey pot pies or Hostess apple pies will be this difficult. Tomorrow I will be documenting my lovely little Thanksgiving. Enjoy your "real" Thanksgiving, readers.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts