Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Not a Deer, Officer. It's Just a fuzzy Inanimate Object.




If you can't get enough coverage of bestiality in the Midwest, an anonymous reader has brought an intriguing story to my attention from Minnesota.


Bryan James Hathaway, 20, of Superior faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal. He is accused of having sex with a dead deer he saw beside Stinson Avenue on Oct. 11.

You read correctly. It is just a misdemeanor in Minnesota.



The misdemeanor charge carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a fine of up to $10,000. If convicted, Hathaway could serve a prison term of up to two years because of a previous conviction. In April 2005, Hathaway pleaded no contest to one felony charge of mistreatment of an animal for the shooting death of Bambrick, a 26-year-old horse, to have sex with the animal.

26? I'm shocked to hear that horses live to be that old!

The public defender is arguing that since the animal was dead, it was no longer an animal and the charge should be dropped.

This reminds me of when I was kicked off my high school hockey team my senior year for posessing a marijuana seed in my coat. The school dean correctly assumed that I was a drug user and searched my coat. I argued that it was not marijuana as an apple seed is not an apple. They weren't with me on that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts