Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Best and Worst of Craigslist:

I sometimes like to "cruise" Craigslist personals when I am drunk but not so drunk that I can't type. I met that awful ex-girlfriend through craigslist. I no longer respond to the ads, but like to still see what's out there from time to time. The following ads were the first two listed in the W4M section for DC.

Here's one of the greatest I've ever seen:

Student needs help - 21
Reply to: pers-239049219@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-23, 7:29PM EST
I need a man who can help me with $3900.00 , I am in need of help and I am looking for a man who can help me with this money by sunday. I have to pay on Monday. Please be serious and able to help. I know it is a large amount and I am very open minded on what you will want for it, and this is not a one time encounter.

Here's one of the shittiest I've ever seen:

Looking A Head - 42
Reply to: pers-239040910@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-23, 6:44PM EST
Single Woman looking to meet a single Man I'm on line today to meet my best friend,some one that likes walks in the park, spending time sharing their thoughts and feelings. I love music gospel,jazz,R&B. The man that responds needs to be a family man ,a praying man,and very understanding. Looking forward to meeting my soul mate my friend for LIFE God Bless You!!! Bye for now!!! Ms.Precious

I'll check back in later if I can still type.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts