Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

JOHN-ISM OF THE WEEK


This is of course none other than Fitness Celebrity John Basedow. Every week I will give you a john-ism from the fitness made simple site. Even though the photo above of Fitness Celebrity John Basedow is making you all moist, try to focus on Fitness Celebrity John Basedow's message. If you need more Fitness Celebrity John Basedow, go to the link above...you will get the results you are looking for (lots of pictures of Fitness Celebrity John Basedow and inspirational stories from individuals who are not fitness celebrities who have been inspired by Fitness Celebrity John Basedow).
Don't tell me what I should do until you show me what you can do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts