Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Healing Power of Beef



The following conversation was between me and a female coworker a minute ago. It ended abruptly and quite awkwardly.

"Did the Seahawks win last night?"
"Yeah, they won by ten. Shaun Alexander had 200 yards--no touchdowns but a pretty solid fantasy day."
"Nice. I hope Ken [her husband] started him."
"Geez, you sound awful...like go home kind of awful."
"I know, I can't get rid of this cold..."
(boss, shouting from his office) "What you need is a nice big side of beef!"

I went from being stunned, to realizing that maybe it made sense since she is vegetarian, to realizing that it in fact did not. Not at all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts