Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Like You Know, Risk vs Reward Baby!


I had to get it on, man. He was makin' a move!

Yesterday I received my reparations tax refund check from the federal government. I purchased my home last year so it is a substantial amount. I am struggling with what to do with this money. I could be responsible and pay off credit card debt or I could be awesome and buy a motorcycle. Right now it's looking like the bike is going to win. I figure that I will win big with my brackets and will be able to more than pay off my debt with the proceeds.

Last night I was sitting comfortably on my couch with my special ladyfriend watching the E! True Hollywood Story on Jenna Jameson when the Battleship called (Fun Fact: Jenna Jameson picked her last name by going down the "j's" in the phone book until she saw 'Jameson' and thought of the whiskey). I think he might have been drinking. We talked about who we like in the tournament and such, and then he told me how he had turned a bet he made a while back into over four times the principal and had put the whole thing on a 7-point three team teaser hating on three Big-10 teams in the tournament. I think the teams were Purdue, Indiana, and Michigan State. I was excited for him, but then I got a little pissed because I could feel the gambling addict inside me tell me that I couldn't just let the Battleship go out and place a wager and not join in the fun.

This morning I got my sexy on and placed a three-team four point teaser using some of my reparations. This was completely unnecessary. I was already going to be watching the games bracket-in-hand. I really feel like a crackhead. Of course If I win, I'll be quite pleased. Here are the adjusted lines in my wager:

Maryland -3
Georgetown -13
Texas A&M -9.5

Feel free to mock me when this doesn't come through.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Its Purdue, Indiana and Illinois I'm hating on. I like State to beat Marquette tonight, actually. You can buy me something pretty when your 3-teamer comes through.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Neil said…

    i think congratulations are in order. i suggest fashioning the battleship a bust of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts