Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You'll Never Gamble Alone

I was feeling fine this morning at work but was frequently going into fits of uncontrolled coughing. I asked my boss if I could work from home for the rest of the day so that the two others in the temporary office I am stationed in wouldn't have to listen to my battle with my itchy lungs. That was a no-go. Instead of being allowed to go home and work for the rest of the day, I was instructed to take sick leave and not work. Well, the dude abides. I got home and turned on the tv, which was on NBC from this morning. I considered masterbating to the female characters of 'Days of Our Lives', but I wasn't inspired enough. If they would just stop all the camera switching and the dialogue, maybe we could get somewhere...

The Chelsea/Liverpool Champions League semifinal match just started, I have cash on Liverpool to win or tie, and I'm about to start drinking. I will be providing some comments on key moments in the match in a game log post later today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts