Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Kicked!


When you are done toking and hand the smoking apparatus back to it's rightful owner, do you say "it's cashed" or "it's kicked"? Actually, you probably say "pack it again mother-fucker!" if you're me. This question would always surface at different intervals during my college years when one of my friends thought they were being "deep" while smoking the ganj. It would then digress into the age-old war between the East-coast cats and the Mid-western dawgs on the merits of pop v. soda.


But when it comes to polishing off a keg full of beer, the only lingo is "the keg is kicked!" and that's exactly what 12 of us did this past Saturday afternoon. I want to send a big shot-out to the gang who rallied to finish the keg despite having to put up with a windy day, an ass-hole caterer, and the lack of ketchup and mustard (as per one crazy bitch). One keg is no match for 12 thirsty drunks on a mission!!




See you in hell!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Trader Rick said…

    "I think that was the drunkest I've ever seen you."
    -special ladyfriend to me Sunday AM

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Sarah D. said…

    Ha! Well that's slightly better than "Talking to that kid is like talking to a nuclear meltdown." - RP on K-dawg.

    Also, you may have been the drunkest person there (but not by much) and you still got up to play soccer on Sunday. That's quite a liver you got there... :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Trader Rick said…

    My Liver is the shiznit. I played soccer, then immediately went to another keg bbq party in silver spring. I was probably the drunkest one there too. Then I played another soccer game, while shit-haused, at the rockville sportsplex at 10PM last night. Weekend totals: 225 minutes of soccer, probably at least 30 beers.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger the butler said…

    My favorite discussions...

    I would say that "cashed" and "kicked" are both acceptable verbiage whence referring to the sticky-icky. Another acceptable phrase I've heard is, "it's beat".

    And it's neither pop nor soda...it's all "Coke".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts