Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Did you say something?



Except for in extremely special circumstances, I am against youtube posts on blogs. Although youtube videos can be highly entertaining, posts with the following formula are not impressive to me.

1) embed video
2) make humorous comment about video
3) publish

You might as well post comments on a deadspin post and then make an entire post saying "they said that and then i said this! wheee, hooray for me, i'm clever!"

Well, reader, special circumstances have forced the embedded video above. If you are at work, and that place of business is against freedom, here is a transcript.

Scene: Miss Teen USA 2007 pageant

Aimee Teegarden: (I have no idea who this is): "Recent polls have shown that a fifth of Americans cannot locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Ms. South Carolina: I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere, like, such as, and I believe that they should our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we will be able to build up our future.

Guy in tux: Thank you very much, South Carolina.

(crowd claps)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poise! Poise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts