Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Whoops!

Apparently I missed a couple of games for this week.

Minny (+2) VS Indy
Peyton Manning looked like a shell of his former self on Sunday night. I was delighted. Few sports moments in my life have been as pleasing as watching him lose the Heisman trophy to Charles Woodson. One of the worst sports moments in my life was watching him shit the bed against Nebraska that same year, giving Nebraska an undeserved share of the national title with Michigan. I hope his leg falls off.

Baltimore (+4.5) @ Houston
The only reason that I can see for Houston being such a favorite in this game is that people are banking on a 'feel good story' like the Saints post-Katrina. I hate feel good stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts