Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Why Don't You Sit On My Lap, Bitch?


I don't purr for nobody no more, motherfucker.
I just wanted to thank John.

After seeing his commercial on TV I finally ordered the Six Pack Abs video. Although I've only been doing the video for a couple of weeks I feel much better about my abs and the definition is finally coming through. Following his advice I'm trying to run everyday and eat better.

The photo shown is a result of his video but with no change in my eating habits. I can only imagine how I'll look once I combine healthy eating with the ab workout.

I still gotta get those lower abs ripped so his DVD will be in my DVD player 24-7. Good lookin' out John!

Steve
Los Angeles, CA

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts