Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Champions League: A tournament, not a league, with only one Champion
Liverpool/Chelsea log: second half

53rd minute: Petr Cech just made an amazing diving save forcing a corner. Drogba is now limping and Mikel is down again...Drogba delivered a big accidental elbow to his teammate going for the ball on the corner.
65th minute: I think Liverpool had some good chances but I was kind of busy looking at this. Batter up!
75th minute: What mediocre wine this is! I think I'll pour another glass. Ok, Shevchanko is coming out and is being replaced by Solomon Kalou, countryman of Drogba, who is still in there despite possibly injuring a rib.
77th minute: Lampard is issued a yellow card for some reason. He had the ball, seemed to have position on the liverpool defender. Drogba nearly scored...he's clearly the best player on the field.
80th minute: I take back everything I said about English soccer at halftime. Holy shit, Drogba just made a great tip pass with his heel and his teammate just hammered it at Reyna, who deflets it away.
83rd minute: Pennant on for Liverpool. Xadi Alanso goes off.
84th minute: Gerrard is finally playing center midfield...only took Benitez 84 minutes to figure out that this is where he has to be. They say Darko runs like a deer. Compared to Peter Crouch, Darko runs like a squirrel.
88th minute: Chelsea doesn't have a single mediocre player on the entire team. What was I thinking betting against them at home? I'm contemplating what to do with the $60 left of my deposit. I'm thinking a hockey bet is in order. Fuck, this wine is starting to taste pretty good.

Final. 1-0 Chelsea.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this whole sport blog shit sucks. when will you talk about "the hot color for summer", or why is california banning foie gras in 2012?! weirdos.

    --Joe
    San Francisco

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts