Check out my HEMI

The sound is better than any piece of ass you'll ever have.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

First of all I want to give a very heart-felt thanks to the Nebraska Cornhuskers for scoring a meaningless (to some) touchdown with no time on the clock icing the over and a 3 team parlay for your correspondent. I did only have $5 on it, but style points nevertheless. And with that he'res how I'll be squandering it:

IND @ HOU (+3)
Indy's awful dont kid yourself. I guess they found a way to beat the bears (?!?!) and get their nominal superbowl win. The bloom is off the rose, just in time for their new stadium. Even Marvin Harrison is having off the field problems. They'll probably still cover this one though.

TN @ BAL (+2)
I think Im going to go with Baltimore here, wouldnt bet on it though.

SD @ MIA (+6)
Lotta home doggs this week. I think 6 is too many though.

KC @ CAR (-9.5)
I think KC may have gotten all the covering out of their system last week.


WAS
@ PHI (-6.5)
Philly kinda looks to be slowing down a bit.

CHI @ DET (-3)
Wha?!?!? WTF? BET ON THE BEARS PLEASE FOR OUR CHILDREN, FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY.

ATL @ GB (-3.5)
Atlanta's bad, GB is of almost chicago quality here.

SEA @ NYG (-6.5)
Another team that has all of its good days behind it.

TB @
DEN (-4)
Dont bet on this, theres much better games out there like chicago v det

NE @ SF (+3)
Lets go with another home dogg here

BUF @ Phx (-1.5)
I like the bills here may have to parlay this

CIN @ DAL (-16)
Too many points

PIT @ JAX(-5)

Min @ NO(-3)

Sorry to be so short here gotta place some real wagers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Older Posts